NFL Experience driven by Hyundai
The NFL Experience driven by Hyundai, pro football’s interactive theme park, will be hosted by the Bay Area during Super Bowl Week. To be located at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, the NFL Experience celebrates the sport’s history and electrifying atmosphere of Super Bowl. Highlights will include:
- Interactive games so you can pass like a pro or take a shot at kicking a game winning field goal
- The NFL PLAY 60 Zone for the youngest of NFL Fans
- The opportunity for fans to meet some of their favorite NFL players of the past and present, including autograph sessions
- The history of the game on display including the opportunity to get an up-close look at all past Super Bowl championship rings and a photo opportunity with the one and only Vince Lombardi Trophy
- The NFL SHOP at Super Bowl, complete with the largest offering of official NFL limited-edition Super Bowl 50 merchandise and the latest in authentic NFL products
Hours of Operation
- Saturday, January 30: 10AM – 10PM
- Sunday, January 31: 10AM – 8PM
- Monday, February 1: 3PM – 10PM
- Tuesday, February 2: 3PM – 10PM
- Wednesday, February 3: 3PM – 10PM
- Thursday, February 4: 3PM – 10PM
- Friday, February 5: 3PM – 10PM
- Saturday, February 6: 10AM – 10PM
- Super Bowl Sunday (February 7): 10AM – 2PM
NFL Experience tickets will go on sale Wednesday, Nov. 11, 2015
- Ticket prices will be $35.00 for Adults and $25.00 for Children 12 years of age and younger.
- Tickets will be available for purchase in advance on SuperBowl.com and through Ticketmaster.
- A variety of discounts including Family Packs, Military, Group, Senior Citizen, and Fan Appreciation Day will be offered.
- NFLXtra, which provides an expedited line to several of the NFL Experience elements, will also be available for purchase.
- Keep checking back for more information and get ready to “Release Your Inner Football” at the NFL Experience!