The National Football League will showcase NFL Experience Driven by Hyundai at Moscone Center North and South in San Francisco from Saturday, January 30 – Sunday, February 7, 2016. NFL Experience is the most exciting continuous event surrounding Super Bowl 50 — pro football’s interactive theme park offering participatory games, youth football clinics, merchandise from NFL Shop and free autograph sessions from NFL players. NFL Experience also will debut new attractions in San Francisco including personalized digital photos, upgraded 40-yard dash and vertical jump against NFL players on LED screens, a virtual reality experience, an enhanced Super Bowl rings display and a new NFL Draft set.
Tickets will be available for purchase on Ticketmaster.com on November 11, by calling 866-TIX-4NFL (849-4635) or at the Moscone Center box office one hour prior to doors opening from January 30 – February 7, 2015. To avoid lengthy lines at the box office, the pre-purchase of tickets online or over the phone is recommended. Ticket prices include all games and attractions.
Adults — $35
Children 12 and under — $25
NFLXtra (fast pass) — $50 for children 12 and under; $60 for adults
Hours of Operation
- Saturday, January 30: 10AM– 10PM
- Sunday, January 31: 10AM – 8PM
- Monday, February 1: 3PM – 10PM
- Tuesday, February 2: 3PM– 10PM
- Wednesday, February 3: 3PM – 10PM
- Thursday, February 4: 3PM – 10PM
- Friday, February 5: 3PM – 10PM
- Saturday, February 6: 10PM – 10PM
- Super Bowl Sunday (February 7): 10PM– 2PM